Our Online Casino has a great deal of experience in online gaming. We believe that playing games online is a safe and fun form of entertainment for the vast majority of people.
But at the same time we take our social responsibilities seriously when it comes to preventing underage players from opening an account with us and by providing help to the small minority of players who may find themselves developing a gaming dependency through no fault of their own.
We want you to enjoy your gaming in a dynamic, relaxed and safe environment.
Playing at our site should always be an enjoyable online gaming experience. However for some this can cause problems. We therefore support responsible gaming and want to help you feel safe with us in any way we can.
- Keep an eye on how long you are online and keep track of the games you play in ‘My Transactions’.
- Play on our sites for fun, not for investing money
- Set a budget before you start and stick to it.
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose, do not play with loaned money.
- Take a break if you feel you are beginning to lose control.
- Never play games for money when you are drunk, on drugs, tired or feeling down.
- Don't spend more money on gambling with the hope to win back money that you've lost.
- Keep up other interests and hobbies, do not make gambling become your life.
- We recommend you to installing filtering software to prevent your children accessing gambling website.
If you feel you may be at risk of developing a dependency on gambling, there are many specialist services and websites which can help you.
You can find a simple self-assessment test on www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk which can help you determine whether gaming may be becoming a problem for you.
To play games at our site you must be at least 21 years old, or of legal age to gamble in the jurisdiction in which you reside, whichever is greater. We do employ many types of checks to ensure that no person under legal age has access to our live gaming facilities. Providing inaccurate or dishonest information about a player's age will result in forfeiture of any winnings and may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution.
If you have knowledge of any underage person using our software, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the relevant details, including the user’s player name on our site. We will fully and fairly investigate any matters reported to us, and, if necessary, freeze the player’s account to prevent the user from any further play.